Assistant Sales ManagerApply Here
• Optimizing the sales results (volume/margin and conditions).
• Controlling the financial & contract risks.
• Identifying & initiating new business opportunities.
• Preparing & executing account plans.
• Building high level relations with customers.
• Developing long-term supply agreements.
• Reporting to the General Manager Sales & Marketing
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Affinity or experience with food ingredients or specialty chemicals.
• Experience with complex account management.
• Good commercial, entrepreneurial and negotiation skills.
• Identify customer needs and translate them to concrete offerings.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Able to manage complex projects making use of CRM systems.